MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, is proud to announce the launch of new small and midsize electric airless sprayers that revolutionize the professional spray equipment industry! Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, these new sprayers are loaded with features that make work faster and easier.
“Graco is completely changing the game in the small and midsize electric sprayers market with the new ProConnect™ Pump Removal System,” says Jeff Jackson, Global Product Marketing Manager for Graco’s Contractor Equipment Division. “When combined with new complete replacement pumps that will be available at any authorized Graco distributor, no other brand gets contractors back to work this fast so that they continue to make money.”
The ProConnect Pump Removal System makes swapping a pump lower on the job site fast and easy. In three simple steps and without the use of any special tools, the end user can remove and replace the pump with a spare, available from any Graco distributor. No more time wasted driving to a repair center or waiting for the pump to be repaired. No more money lost to labor charges on pump repairs. No more wasted time on the job site, and no more delayed project completion dates. With a spare pump at the ready, contractors will have significantly fewer down days.
Hand in hand with the ProConnect system and its replacement pump lower is Graco’s Endurance™ Now Program. With this program, when customers purchase a replacement pump lower at any Graco distributor at the time they purchase a sprayer, they will receive a mail-in coupon for a $25 rebate and a free pump repair kit.
New models include the 390™ PC, Ultra® 395 PC, Ultra Max II 490 PC Pro, Ultra Max II 495 PC Pro, and Ultra Max 595 PC Pro.
In addition to the ProConnect system, key features of the small and midsize electric sprayers include:
- Endurance™ Pump: the most reliable pump on the market
- Easy Out™ Pump Filter: vertical design helps eliminate spills
- Advantage Drive™: Hardened steel gears run extremely quiet
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor: guaranteed for the life of the sprayer (490 PC Pro, 495 PC Pro and 595 PC Pro)
- SmartControl™ 1.0 (390 PC and Ultra 395 PC) and SmartControl 2.5 (490 PC Pro, 495 PC Pro and 595 PC Pro) pressure control delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuation at all spraying pressures
- Digital display shows pressure, gallons, and hours, and provides error messages and diagnostics (490 PC Pro, 495 PC Pro and 595 PC Pro)
- FastFlush™ cleaning system uses half the water and runs up to four times faster for high-flow, faster cleaning of the sprayer (490 PC Pro, 495 PC Pro and 595 PC Pro)
For additional information on Graco’s new small and midsize electric airless sprayers as well as other Graco spray equipment and accessories, visit www.graco.com/contractor
Graco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment to move, measure, control, dispense, and spray fluid and powder materials. A recognized leader in its specialties, Minneapolis-based Graco serves customers around the world in the manufacturing, processing, construction, and maintenance industries. For additional information about Graco Inc., please visit us at www.graco.com or on Twitter @GracoInc.