MAPLEWOOD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apps4Rent LLC, a leading provider of hosted software applications announces the availability of semi-dedicated SharePoint servers at CloudAppsPortal.com, a popular site for free SharePoint hosting. The semi-dedicated solution allows organizations to assimilate third party custom solutions with significant savings when compared to dedicated SharePoint servers. Semi-dedicated offerings are also used by developers who may need full access to the SharePoint environment but little or no access to the database servers.
“Recently, we have seen some customers on CloudAppsPortal.com asking for affordable SharePoint solutions where they could install applications which they have been using for years. Our semi-dedicated solution known as Flex-Dedicated SharePoint Servers on CloudAppsPortal.com fills that market need,” said Wade Dube, Business Manager at Apps4Rent.
Salient features of the Semi-Dedicated (Flex -Dedicated Servers) solution are:
- Full administrator access to the server via RDP: With Flex-Dedicated Servers, customers get full access to the SharePoint server as administrators via RDP. They will be able to login into the server remotely via RDP just like any other on-premise or dedicated server.
- Full access to the Central Administration of the SharePoint environment: Customers will be able to access the Central Administration and Activate/Deactivate various components. They will also be able to make server wide changes to SharePoint values which are restricted in hosted environments.
- Shared MS SQL server: The MS SQL is a hosted SQL with weekly full and daily incremental backups.
- Install custom applications and third party solutions: With full access to the server and Central Administration; installing custom applications and third party solutions is easy.
- Attractive price point: This is offered at an attractive price point. When compared to full dedicated servers, this solution offers significant savings for a comparable configuration.
How to get this offering
Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, offers business software applications in the cloud including Hosted Exchange, Hosted SharePoint, Virtual Dedicated Servers, and Virtual Desktops to businesses and resellers around the world. Apps4Rent has served more than 10,000 organizations in over 50 countries over the last 10 years.