DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fz5pk/potassium) has announced the addition of the "Potassium Carbonate (CAS 584-08-7) Market Research Report 2014" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2014 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of potassium carbonate. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on potassium carbonate end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with potassium carbonate market trends review, distinguish potassium carbonate manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes potassium carbonate prices data.
The last chapter analyses potassium carbonate downstream markets.
The potassium carbonate global market report 2014 key points:
- Potassium carbonate description, its application areas and related patterns
- Potassium carbonate market situation
- Potassium carbonate manufacturers and distributors
- Potassium carbonate prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Potassium carbonate end-uses breakdown
- Potassium carbonate downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. POTASSIUM CARBONATE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. POTASSIUM CARBONATE END-USE SECTOR
3. POTASSIUM CARBONATE PATENTS
4. POTASSIUM CARBONATE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF POTASSIUM CARBONATE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of potassium carbonate
4.2. Suppliers of potassium carbonate
5. POTASSIUM CARBONATE MARKET PRICES
6. POTASSIUM CARBONATE CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fz5pk/potassium