WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management technology, today announced the launch of Org Design Center, a multi-user solution created to deliver a collaborative visual design environment for organizational planning needs such as budgeting, reorganization, planned growth and HR data review. With this platform, users leverage their existing workforce data to experiment with and visualize the potential impact of various talent organizational changes as part of the planning process.
For managers involved in organizational planning, Org Design Center can simplify and streamline what-if planning by providing a powerful visual collaboration platform for modeling talent changes and movement. The solution’s unique position management capabilities will enable organizations to visualize their entire workforce including permanent and contingent workers, along with open positions, to make informed talent planning decisions that drive future business outcomes.
“Organizational plans can shift rapidly, so having the ability to collaborate when planning for change is an essential part of preventing unnecessary loss of time, energy and resources,” said John Kranz, product manager, PeopleFluent. “PeopleFluent Org Design Center helps leaders move faster while being effective and enables them to visualize the impact of organizational changes on strategic talent goals, allowing all stakeholders to easily review and contribute.”
Key features and capabilities of the PeopleFluent Org Design Center include:
- Position management ensures an accurate picture of available talent and positions needed to support a company, even if its current HR system of record can not
- Online visual design workspace with drag-and-drop and data editing capabilities to produce multiple reorg scenarios and/or update HR data
- Templates that support organization planning for budgeting, reorganizations, HR data review initiatives, mergers and acquisitions
- Dashboard view showing progress toward headcount and cost goals with automated, color-code gap alerts to assess adverse impact for reorganization, RIF scenarios, or potential compliance issues
- Intuitive “before and after” dashboard to track proposed changes and impact to the organization
For additional information on Org Design Center, please visit our website or contact us at 800-782-1818.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.