DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6blnl4/brazil_consumers) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Consumers and Sustainability 2014 " report to their offering.
This country report uncovers insights unique to the Brazilian consumer base and examines the motivations and challenges which drive consumers to be more environmentally and socially responsible. In addition, the report reveals what they feel is their role and the role of those doing business in Brazil. Global warming, water conservation, deforestation, pollution and waste reduction are top of mind for these consumers.
A glimpse into the report:
- The continued expansion of sustainability and environmental protection within Brazil
- How segments within the Brazilian population have differing points of view and how that understanding can help to formulate messaging
- What types of products Brazilian consumers want to see in an environmental version
- What social and environmental issues are of utmost importance to Brazilians
- What are their health concerns and how do they influence desire for specific food attributes
- What are Brazilian consumers interested in learning about what companies are doing regarding their social and environmental commitments
Key Topics Covered:
2. Brazil: Snapshot of Sustainability
3. Brazil's Sustainability Segmentation and Profiles
4. Brazil: Environmental and Social Concerns
5. Brazil: Health Perspectives
6. Brazil: Communicating Health and Sustainability
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6blnl4/brazil_consumers