NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The momentum behind high-quality audio is quickly growing and Your Next Audio Conference at CE Week will address advancements in the consumer audio experience — for all environments and all devices. This expert conference, produced in cooperation with the esteemed Audio Engineering Society (AES), will take place on June 23rd at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building, on 18th St in NYC.
Hosted by Scott Wilkinson, Director of Content for AVS Forum and Twit Podcast Host, Geoffrey Tully, member of SMPTE, HPA and MESA, and Bob Moses, Executive Director of the Audio Engineering Society (AES), Your Next Audio Conference takes a look at today’s entertainment landscape and the state of sound from headphones, to music streaming services, to surround, wireless systems.
Your Next Audio Conference will cover topics including:
- Audio By the Numbers: Setting the stage for the conference, several leading analysts will review the state of sound — from headphones, to music streaming services, to surround, wireless systems, what are the numbers saying about what (and how) consumers want to hear
- Surround 2.0: Several new immersive-audio formats are vying for a slice of the audio pie; how do they stack up? Can multiple codecs coexist? How are musicians, TV and film sound designers using the new capabilities. And about mobile surround?
- A Flood of Streams: Subscription streaming services are delivering a endless catalog of music to audio devices. They’re even starting to deliver immersive audio to the home; and now broadcasters and satellite providers are looking at getting into the game. What’s going on in high resolution streaming?
- Better than MP3: We’ve all given up quality for convenience but are they now mutually exclusive? High-resolution audio is here —what exactly is it, and how much does it enhance the music-listening experience?
- MAX (The Mobile Audio Experience): From high-end headphones to new mobile device audio codecs to personal surround, the mobile audio experience doesn’t need to be compromised. Here’s what’s new.
- Music Unplugged: A range of new, WiFI connected, multi-room systems are vying for growing consumer demand. How do the systems differ and what’s the impact on the installed home theater market.
- Analog Lives!: Like fine watches, audio also remains a purist’s domain where analog continues to appeal to upscale consumers who can afford the finest.
Your Next Audio Conference is an official conference partner of CE Week. The weeklong series of events is the technology industry’s annual, citywide celebration, June 22-26 in New York City. Media who register for CE Week will have complimentary access to Your Next Audio Conference. For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities contact Eric Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to register for CE Week and Your Next Audio Conference visit, www.ceweekny.com.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is produced by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO Media, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.