DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl7k86/pet_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Pet Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research into the pet insurance market in the UK, covering the market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides estimates of the market size and projections of gross written premium, and discusses key products and distribution channels. The report also provides an overview of leading companies in the category, alongside details of any strategic initiatives undertaken.
- Pet insurance demand remains steady as veterinary costs continue to rise.
- High claims costs and pet insurance fraud are a growing concern.
- Affinity deals and direct sales help insurers to grow pet insurance business.
- The category is highly consolidated but competition is growing.
- Premiums are expected to reach GBP 1.1 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Pet Ownership
6 Market Drivers
7 Market Outlook
8 Distribution Channels
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Deals and News
11 Regulation and Compliance
12 Economic Backdrop
13 Company Profiles
- Allianz Insurance Plc
- Axa UK Plc
- Direct Line Insurance Group Plc
- Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc
- Liverpool Victoria Group
- Pinnacle Insurance Plc
- QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd
- Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Ltd
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc
- Zenith Insurance Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl7k86/pet_insurance_in