DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s42v6/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'Non-Life Insurance in the Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- It provides historical values for Ecuador's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Ecuador's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Ecuador.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Ecuador and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Ecuadorian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Seguros Equinoccial
- Seguros Sucre SA
- QBE Seguros Colonial SA
- ACE Seguros SA
- Mapfre Atlas Compania de Seguros SA
- Liberty Seguros SA
- Seguros Unidos SA
- AIG Metropolitana Cia. de Seguros y Reaseguros SA
- Aseguradora del Sur CA
- Latina Seguros y Reaseguros
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s42v6/nonlife