DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x7zvh/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Yemen, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
"The Insurance Industry in Yemen, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Yemeni insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also includes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Yemeni insurance industry is small in global terms, however it is competitive
- The Yemeni insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 10.8% during the review period
- Non-life insurance accounted for 66.6% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013
- The personal accident and health segment accounted for 25.3% and grew at a review-period CAGR of 45.6%
- Takaful insurance is rapidly gaining popularity in Yemen
- The insurance industry of Yemen is supervised and regulated by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MIT)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Yemeni Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Economic Indicators
- United Insurance Company
- Medical Insurance Specialist
- Trust Yemen Insurance and Reinsurance Company
- CAC Insurance
- Mareb Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x7zvh/the_insurance