DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tjj23/mega_trends_in) has announced the addition of the "Mega Trends in Malaysia" report to their offering.
The research service sets the stage for visionary thinking by identifying and analyzing the various Mega Trends in Malaysia that will impact and shape the country's economy, society, and culture. For the purpose of this study, Mega Trends are categorized into urbanization, society, economy, technology, energy, infrastructure, mobility, health and wellness, and retail trends. This presentation also highlights examples of projects, companies, and technologies that will invade and change the business ecosystem in the country over the next decade. It also provides an analysis of the macro-to-micro implications of the Mega Trends on various industries in driving convergence of competition.
Malaysia to have million connected devices in 2025 with over million mobile subscribers. Ninety-five percent of all netizens, or Internet users, will be active social network users, presenting a huge potential for digital marketing and eCommerce.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
3. Definitions Used
4. Connectivity and Convergence
5. Bricks and Clicks
6. Social Trends
7. Economic Trends
9. Innovating to Zero
10. Future Business Models- Consumer Initiative Business Model and Value for Many
11. Future Infrastructure Development- Public Infrastructure Spending, Expansion of Ports and Aviation, and High-speed Rail
12. Future Energy and Power Sector Trends- Power Supply Composition, Smart Grids, and LNG Liquefaction and Regasification
13. Health, Wellness, and Well-being in Malaysia
14. Future of Mobility- Integrated Solutions, COMOS, and Green Cars
15. Macro-to-micro Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tjj23/mega_trends_in