STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Swedbank (STO:SWEDA)(OSE: SWED)(LSE:SWK)
Today's Annual General Meeting adopted that there shall be nine board members and re-elected Ulrika Francke, Göran Hedman, Lars Idermark, Anders Igel, Pia Rudengren, Anders Sundström, Karl-Henrik Sundström, Siv Svensson and Maj-Charlotte Wallin. The Annual General Meeting elected Anders Sundström as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Lars Idermark was elected Deputy Chair at the Board of Directors' statutory meeting held directly after the Annual General Meeting. The statutory meeting also decided that the Risk and Capital Committee shall consist of Göran Hedman, Chair, Anders Sundström, Ulrika Francke, Lars Idermark and Pia Rudengren. The Audit Committee shall consist of Ulrika Francke, Chair, Karl-Henrik Sundström, Siv Svensson, Anders Sundström and Maj-Charlotte Wallin. The Remuneration Committee shall consist of Anders Sundström, Chair, Lars Idermark and Anders Igel.
The Annual General Meeting adopted the following fees:
· Chair of the Board of Directors to SEK 2 390 000 (SEK 2 350 000),
· Deputy Chair of the Board of Directors to SEK 815 000 (SEK 800 000),
· Other Board members to SEK 510 000 (SEK 500 000),
· Chair of the Board's Audit Committee to SEK 255 000 (SEK 250 000),
· Other members of the Board's Audit Committee to SEK 205 000 (SEK 200 000),
· Unchanged fees for each member of the Board's Remuneration Committee i.e. SEK 100 000,
· Chair of the Board's Risk and Capital Committee to SEK 255 000 (SEK 250 000),
· Other members of the Board's Risk and Capital Committee to SEK 205 000 (SEK 200 000).
The Annual General Meeting decided that the dividend for fiscal 2014 distributed to shareholders shall be SEK 11.35 per ordinary share. The dividend cut-off date was set at 30 March 2015. Given the cut-off date, the dividend will be distributed by Euroclear on 2 April 2015.
In addition, the Annual General Meeting adopted the following:
· Decision on the guidelines for remuneration to top executives
· Decision to acquire own shares in accordance with the Securities Market Act
· Decision on authorisation for the Board of Directors to decide on the acquisition of own shares in addition to acquisition in accordance with the Securities Market Act
· Decision on authorisation for the Board of Directors to decide on the issuance of convertible debentures
· Performance and share-based remuneration programme for 2015 for the Swedbank Group - partly a general 2015 programme and partly an individual 2015 programme - as well as a decision regarding the transfer of ordinary shares etc under the 2015 programmes and programmes adopted by previous Annual General Meetings.
Swedbank promotes a sound and sustainable financial situation for the many people, households and companies. Our vision is to contribute to development “Beyond Financial Growth”. As a leading bank in the home markets of Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Swedbank offers a wide range of financial services and products. Swedbank has over 8 million retail customers and around 600 000 corporate customers and organisations with 314 branches in Sweden and 156 branches in the Baltic countries. The group is also present in other Nordic countries, the US and China. As of 31 December 2014 the group had total assets of SEK 2 121 billion. Read more at www.swedbank.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com