DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65bpcp/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Non-renewable Inverter Market" report to their offering.
The non-renewable inverter market continues to see higher growth in regions where the power infrastructure is still highly unreliable. This research identifies market trends, the competitive landscape, and insights into the power inverter and inverter/charger segments of the non-renewable inverter market. The study covers 4 regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Additionally, the research identifies trends by voltage such as 12V, 24V, and 48V and end-user verticals identified as telecommunications, retail/mobile, industrial, military, and medical. While evaluating global revenue growth, the research dives into key Mega Trends that will likely affect the backup power sector till 2020.
- The non-renewable inverter market is highly mature with intense competition, thereby making it highly fragmented.
- The market has shown a much better economic recovery in 2014.
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) has the highest revenue, whereas the growth trend is close for all regions worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Non-renewable Inverter Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Non-renewable Inverter Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Non-renewable Inverter Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Energy Industry
8. Non-renewable Power Inverter Segment Analysis
9. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Non-renewable Power Inverter Segment
10. Non-renewable Inverter/Charger Segment Analysis
11. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Non-renewable Inverter/Charger Segment
12. North America Breakdown
13. Europe Breakdown
14. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
15. Rest of World Breakdown
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65bpcp/analysis_of_the