DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmzj85/alpha) has announced the addition of the "Alpha- Antitrypsin Deficiency - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Alpha- Antitrypsin Deficiency, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alpha- Antitrypsin Deficiency and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Carolus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Grifols, S.A.
- iBio, Inc.
- International Stem Cell Corporation
- Intrexon Corporation
- Kamada Ltd.
- Polyphor Ltd.
- Promethera Biosciences S.A.
- Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin With rHuPH20
- alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor (human) second generation
- Gene Therapy to Activate A1AT for Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Gene Therapy to Activate Alpha-1 Antitrypsin
- Recombinant A1PI
- Recombinant Human Alpha-1 Antitrypsin
- Recombinant Protein to Replace Alpha-1 Antitrypsin for Alpha Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Recombinant Protein to Replace Alpha-1 Antitrypsin for Alpha-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- RNAi Oligonucleotide for Alpha- Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Stem Cell Therapy for Alpha-Antitrypsin Deficiency and Crigler-Najjar Syndrome
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmzj85/alpha