TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GANGLION, Otaku culture driving force and Japanese-girl band, has announced their schedule for European tour "GANGLION Etoile Tour Live In Europe," kicking off on March 28, 2015.
GANGLION was the only Japanese band invited to play at Oni-Con held in the United States in 2014, where their hugely successful showing riled fans into a whirlwind of excitement. Yuyoyuppe, famed for his sound production for the band BABYMETAL, undertakes the role of producer for GANGLION. The band for a new generation, GANGLION has garnered the attention of both the Otaku world and rock world. Not only do they have 2015 performance dates playing in 11 locations across 5 countries in Europe, but have also received offers from the US and Mexico!
Four performance dates are scheduled in France: March 28, 2015 at the "Rock' Aisne Festival 2015" held in Chauny; April 4, 2015 at "Glazart" in Paris; April 11, 2015 at "Secret Place" in Montpellier; and April 12, 2015 at "JapanTouch HARU 2015" held in Lyon.
GANGLION EUROPE TOUR 2015
28. March CHAUNY, France Rock' Aisne Festival 2015
01. April HAMBURG, Germany HEADCRASH
02. April HAARLEM, Netherlands Patronaat
03. April UDEN, Netherlands Live Pul
04. April Paris, France GLAZART
06. April MONTREUX, Switzerland Polymanga 2015
09. April GRAZ, Austria EXPLOSIV
10. April THUN, Switzerland MOKKA
11. April MONTPELLIER, France SECRET PLACE
12. April LYON, France JAPAN TOUCH HARU 2015
GANGLION Official Website