DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/676w4l/future_of_the_uae) has announced the addition of the "Future of the UAE Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast UAE defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry-leading companies and key news.
UAE defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the UAE defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country.
Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country.
Porter's Five Force analysis of the UAE defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry and barrier to entry.
Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's import and export over the last five years.
Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years.
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the UAE defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- The UAE defense industry is expected to experience growth at a CAGR of 7.18% during 2016-2020.
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$75.0 billion.
- The average share of defense expenditure to that of GDP remained at 2.7% during review period, and is expected to increase to 3.2% in the forecast period.
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$51.6 billion cumulatively.
- The key areas of investment are expected to be multi-role aircraft, land-based C4ISR, cyber security, airborne C4ISR and surveillance equipment.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- Abu Dhabi Systems Integration
- BAE Systems
- Gulf Logistics and Naval Support
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rolls-Royce Plc.
- The Boeing Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/676w4l/future_of_the_uae