DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpm4k7/global_investor) has announced the addition of the "Global Investor Relations Officers' Summit" conference to their offering.
Global Investor Relations Officer's Summit (GIROS 2015) is an initiative by Valiant Business Media in association with the leading IROs from the industry to provide a solid platform for discussion of key issues facing the IROs worldwide.
The Summit is expected to bring together Investor Relations Officers from across the Globe and provide an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest challenges and look for possible solutions.
The importance of the modern IRO to their companies continues to grow. A skilled investor relations team can bring many benefits from saving senior management time, to enhancing corporate reputation and even reducing the cost of capital. The problem is that many critical aspects of IR are changing, and best practice evolving.
- Learn how to develop a focussed IR strategy based on analysis of your current situation
- Benchmark your own IR practices against those of your peer group
- Understand regulations and disclosures - and what the likely changes will mean for you.
- Gain insight into the structure of the capital markets - the types of investors and strategies, and how this impacts your communications.
- Understand why analysis of off-market trading is important, and how it works
- Learn what debt investors need to hear - and how it differs from the 'equity story'.
- Examine standout examples of communication materials from leading companies
- How to get the best out of your annual report, the CSR report, website, investor presentations.
- Learn what investor signatories to reporting standards want to hear
- Appreciate how IR can support the board and its governance story
Key Topics to Include
- Regulation Compliance and disclosure practice
- Shareholder identification
- Expression Targeting
- Use of technology/social media to build closer relationships with investors
- Capital markets changes
- Involvement of IR in corporate governance
- Changes in critical aspects of IR
- Evolving best practices
- Mutating audience for company's equity story
- Sustainability - The value of extra financial disclosures
During the full three days of the Summit idea sharing, discussions and networking will continue during the Tea/Coffee, Breakfast & Lunch Breaks. All the Tea/Coffee, Refreshments, Breakfasts & Lunches are included for all participants.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpm4k7/global_investor