DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmzrz5/indepth_study) has announced the addition of the "In-depth Study and Prospect Forecast on Household Air Purifier Industry in China, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
In recent years, the sales of household air purifier in China increased by 27% each year, influenced by air pollution caused fine particles PM 2.5, the sales of Household Air Purifier tends to increase. In 2013, the sales increased to 2.64 million, up 16% over 2012. It is predicted that the sales will continue to enlarge in future, especially, under the situation of severe air pollution, it can be expected conservatively that the market scale of Household Air Purifier in China will grow at the rate of 9% averagely, in 2018, the sales will hit about 4 million from 2.60 million in 2013. At present, the popularization rate of air purifier is less than 0.1%, the number of air purifier in China can raised dramatically. The release of PM 2.5 makes national people pay more attention to living environment and air quality. As one sunrise industry, the market space of household air purifier is huge.
At present, the domestic household air purifiers lay emphasis on indoor decoration pollution; most of mainstream products in market have the function of eliminating formaldehyde etc decoration pollution source, so the functional segmentations are not obvious in real market. The products with bactericidal function
In all segmentations, the functions of products are repeated highly, 45% of products in market have the function of eliminating decoration pollution, even more, the products with bactericidal function are as high as 65%; the market reactions of low-end, conventional dedusting equipment are just so-so, they only account for 33% of equipment and enter into the demand market mainly in the form of gifts and complimentary gifts.
In the leading enterprises of household air purifier, over 60% are foreign-funded enterprise brands, while the domestic brands only account for 38%.
In 2014, there were over 200 brands in purifier market in China, but the foreign-funded brands still took most of market shares. According to the data from Huidian research, last year, the top 5 brands of purifier in on-line market in China were Philips, Sharp, Panasonic, Ya Du and Daikin, of which, only Ya Du is domestic brand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Household Air Purifier Industry
2. Development Environment of Household Air Purifier Industry
3. Overview of Market Development of Household Air Purifier, 2009-2020
4. Analysis on Household Air Purifier Industry Structure in China, 2014
5. Supply Market of Raw Materials of Household Air Purifier
6. Key Manufacturers of Household Air Purifier at Home and Abroad
7. Establishment Strategy of Marketing Channels of Household Air Purifier in China
8. Assessment on Brand Distributor Channels of Household Air Purifier Industry in China
9. Customer Group Study and Channel Matching Analysis in Household Air Purifier Market
10. Customer Group Study in Household Air Purifier Market
11. Development Trend of Household Air Purifier Industry and Supply and Demand Forecast in China
12. Study on Investment Value and Strategy of Household Air Purifier Industry in China, 2015-2020
- Ya Du
- Blueair (Shanghai)
- Iqair AirTamer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmzrz5/indepth_study