DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hm9j6k/china_vacuum) has announced the addition of the "China Vacuum Blood Collection Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
The vacuum blood collection system consisting of vacuum blood collection tubes, disposable blood collection needles, tourniquets, etc transfers human venous blood to closed containers and makes it into specimens prior to blood analysis.
As a key integral part of the vacuum blood collection system, vacuum blood collection tubes get chiefly used for collection and preservation of blood specimens. In 2009-2013, the consumption of vacuum blood collection tubes in China presented a CAGR of 22.1%, and the figure in 2014 was estimated to reach 4.702 billion pcs, with the per capita use of 3.44 pcs/a.
Given the huge potentials of Chinese vacuum blood collection market, foreign giants represented by BD, Terumo and Sekisui Chemical have set up sole proprietorships or joint ventures in China, and occupied the high-end market in the country. At present, foreign brands account for only about 30% of the sales volume, but share up to 60% of the revenue.
Amonglocal Chinese companies -- Improve Medical, Kehua Bio-engineering, Wego, Rich Science Industry, Liuyang Medical Instrument Factory, Gongdong Medical, etc., Improve Medical is the leader with higher annual capacity, namely 500 million blood collection tubes and 200 million blood collection needles. In 2014, Improve Medical achieved the revenue of RMB232 million from vacuum blood collection system with the sales volume of 496 million pcs.
Lured by the promising vacuum blood collection industry, Yuyue Medical, China Sun Pharmaceutical Machinery and other medical device manufacturers have tapped into the industry.
In 2012, Yuyue Medical invested additional RMB80 million in Suzhou Yuyue Medical for the capacity construction of vacuum blood collection tubes and Air purifiers. In 2013, it embarked on the R & D of vacuum blood collection tubes. In October 2012, China Sun Pharmaceutical Machinery pledged to lavish RMB154.3 million in building 10 production lines of vacuum blood collection tubes and blood collection needles; upon completion, it will be capable of producing 400 million germ-free glass vacuum blood collection tubes, 400 million sterile plastic vacuum blood collection tubes and 800 million blood collection needles annually.
The report covers the following aspects:
- Overview of the global vacuum blood collection industry, involving development course, status quo, etc
- Overview of China vacuum blood collection industry, embracing status quo, relevant policies, barriers to entry, competition pattern, import and export, etc.
- Operation and vacuum blood collection system business of 12 Chinese companies and three foreign peers
- Forecast for China vacuum blood collection industry and operation comparison between main players.
- Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering
- Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer
- Chengdu Rich Science Industry
- HunanLiuyang Medical Instrument Factory
- Sekisui Medical Technology (China) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Kindly Enterprise Development Group
- WeihaiHongyu Medical Devices
- HunanChina Sun Pharmaceutical Machinery
- Jiangsu Yuyue Medical Equipment & Supply
- TianjinHanaco Medical
- Zhejiang Gongdong Medical Technology
- BD(Becton, Dickinson and Company)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hm9j6k/china_vacuum