DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pmh96/global_recently) has announced the addition of the "Global Recently Improved Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies 100 - An Industry Report" report to their offering.
This newly launched report identifies 100 Recently Improved medical devices/technology/supplies companies globally and covers various aspects of these 100 companies including news, financial/non-financial information and stock market analysis.
As price pressures increase, medical device makers need to rethink product development processes. Design to Value can help get costs under control and deliver exactly what customers value. The sector has always been challenging, with increasingly complex technologies and tough quality and regulatory hurdles. Until recently, however, device makers who overcame those barriers could sell their products at prices that made the effort worthwhile.
Today, medical device companies operate in a different world. In developed countries, healthcare systems are under acute financial pressure. Healthcare providers are responding by exploring every opportunity to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. Developing economies are transforming the environment, too. As growth slows in established markets, opportunities are arising elsewhere. A rapidly growing middle class is demanding more medical devices of all types, but price sensitivity in these markets is acute.
- Global Recently Improved 100 medical devices/technology/supplies companies
- Integration of company news and industry news, as well as rankings and stock market performances
- Important M&A and alliances of Global Recently Improved medical devices/technology/supplies companies with foreign companies
- International presence of Global Recently Improved medical devices/technology/supplies companies
- Key R&D activities by Global Recently Improved medical devices/technology/supplies companies
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- Aigan Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Alterola Biotech, Inc. (United States)
- Ambu A/S (Denmark)
- Amedica Corp (United States)
- Delcath Systems Incorporated (United States)
- Dexcom, Inc. (United States)
- Ginko International Co Ltd (Taiwan)
- Gruppo Luxottica S.p.A. (Italy)
- Karolinska Development AB (Sweden)
- Lumenis Ltd (United States)
- Newmax Technology Company Limited (Taiwan)
- Nolato AB (Sweden)
- Ohara Inc (Japan)
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech Sa (France)
- Straumann Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (United States)
- VWR Corp (United States)
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc (United States)
- ZoomMed Inc. (Canada)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pmh96/global_recently