BARRE, Vt.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Northern Power Systems Corp. (TSX:NPS), a next generation renewable energy technology company, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, March 31, 2015, at 5:00 p.m. (EDT) to discuss the Company’s 2014 financial results.
To participate, callers in the United States should dial +1-877-317-6789, Canada +1-866-605-3852 and in other countries +1-412-317-6789. Participants should ask to be joined to the Northern Power Systems call.
The conference call will also be available via webcast located on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at (http://www.ir.northernpower.com).
About Northern Power Systems
Northern Power Systems designs, manufactures, and sells wind turbines and power technology products, and provides engineering development services and technology licenses for energy applications, into the global marketplace from its US headquarters and European offices.
- Northern Power Systems has almost 40 years’ experience in technologies and products generating renewable energy.
- Northern Power Systems currently manufactures the NPS™ 60 and NPS™ 100 turbines. With over 6 million run time hours across its global fleet, Northern Power wind turbines provide customers with clean, cost effective, reliable renewable energy.
- Patented next generation permanent magnet direct drive (PMDD) technology uses fewer moving parts, delivers higher energy capture, and provides increased reliability due to reduced maintenance and downtime.
- Northern Power Systems’ FlexPhase® power converter platform uses patented converter architecture and advanced controls technology for advanced grid support and generation applications.
- Northern Power Systems offers comprehensive in‐house development services, including systems level engineering, advanced drivetrains, power electronics, PM machine design, and remote monitoring systems to the energy industry.
- Some of the world’s largest manufacturers license the company’s next generation technology and IP for their utility and distributed wind products and markets.
To learn more about Northern Power Systems, please visit www.northernpower.com.
For further information please contact: Ciel R. Caldwell, Chief Financial Officer of Northern Power Systems, at +1-857-209-3606.