DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4t3g66/petrowatch_com) has announced the addition of the "Petrowatch Indian Oil and Gas Annual Subscription" subscription to their offering.
Petrowatch is a news website that tracks the Indian oil and gas sector that is updated every 2 weeks.
Petrowatch is the most visible, credible and authoritative oil and gas news brand in India. Published uninterrupted since February 1997, this website is a subscription-only fortnightly market intelligence website on the Indian oil and gas industry staffed by investigative journalists in Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad, each with decades of reporting experience working in the mainstream Indian and foreign press.
Our stories give you the inside track' on India's heavily state-regulated oil and gas industry with insights on government policies, the dominant personalities, bureaucrats, politicians, industrialists and institutions that control this heavily regulated sector. Also covered is future seismic, drilling, rig and other onshore and offshore upstream activity planned by operators ONGC, Oil India, Reliance, Cairn, Essar and a host of small private sector players including Hardy, HOEC, Selan, Interlink, Joshi, Sintex, Jay Polychem and others. Particular emphasis is placed on the fast-expanding LNG sector, with spot LNG news, import terminal construction, gas pricing, legal notices against the government and planned multi-million dollar infrastructure tenders.
Our site also provides real-time reports on LNG cargo arrivals landing at the country's four LNG import terminals at the ports of Dahej (operated by Petronet-LNG) and Gujarat (operated by Shell and Total) as well as Kochi in Kerala (Petronet-LNG) and Dabhol (Ratnagiri Gas & Power).
- Exclusive information before it's public
- Market intelligence on deals, new projects
- Profiles of key bureaucrats, politicians, decision-makers
- Analysis of new legislation, regulation, policy
- Watching the oil ministry, DGH, PNGRB
- Monitoring seismic, drilling, rig, E&P activity
- Evaluating new acreage licensing rounds/awards
- Disclosing advance news on farm-ins, farm-outs, M&A
- Announcing new pipelines, refinery, LNG projects
- Advance warning of tenders, new projects, EPC contracts
- Evaluating CGD Rounds, winners/losers
- Recording LNG sales, pricing, imports, volumes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4t3g66/petrowatch_com