DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s329sd/investment) has announced the addition of the "Investment Analysis of the North American Packaging Industry" report to their offering.
This investment analysis of the North American packaging industry gives a snapshot of the financial and transactional performance of the industry. An in-depth financial analysis is performed on select companies that are then ranked based on their financial performance for the year 2013. Transaction analyses are also provided for mergers and acquisitions in the industry between 2010 and 2014. Deals are analyzed based on buyer type, target type, and average deal value. Active buyers, targets, and sellers are also highlighted in the study.
The packaging industry is capital intensive as it requires sophisticated machinery for printing and converting raw material to packaging boxes to deliver quality products with greater efficiency.
The M&As in this industry are based on strategic objectives.
Within the industry, the deal value of the paper packaging sector showed a marked decline between 2013 and 2014 while the metals and glass containers sectors showed tremendous increases in deal values.
Key trends affecting investment in the North American packaging industry:
- Redesigning the packaging process
- Convenience packaging
- Sustainability in packaging
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Key Terms Used in the Study
4. Key Trends
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Trends in Packaging
5. Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis-An Introduction
- Profitability Metrics
- Activity Metrics
- Solvency Metrics
- Liquidity Metrics
- Capital Expenditure
- Methodology for Identifying Top Performers
- Top Performers-Financial Management versus Risk Management
6. Transaction Analysis
- M&A Deals Trends by Volume
- M&A Deals Trends by Deal Value
- M&A Trends by Quarterly Analysis of Deal Volume
- Key Buyers Deal Volume
- Key Buyers Deal Value Percentage
7. Transaction Details
- Top 10 M&A Deals by Value-2012
- Top 10 M&A Deals by Value-2013
- Top 10 M&A Deals by Value-2014
- Top 10 M&A Buyers by Deal Volume
- Top 10 M&A Buyers by Deal Value
- M&A Valuation Statistics
- Top 10 Financial Investor Deals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s329sd/investment