DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cqbp8/pilonidal_sinus) has announced the addition of the "Pilonidal Sinus Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Pilonidal Sinus.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Department of Health, South Africa
- S.B. Konya Education and Research Hospital
- Medical Park Gaziantep Hospital
- Bezmialem Vakif University
- Diskapi Teaching and Research Hospital
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Mansoura University
- Uppsala University Hospital
- Umea University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cqbp8/pilonidal_sinus