DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4m96jp/is) has announced the addition of the "Is De-centralization the Future of Wastewater Treatment Systems?" report to their offering.
The complexity of the wastewater treatment market and its need for cheaper options are urging industry participants to find new concepts. The private sector has key characteristics that can help growth of the residential wastewater treatment market and reduce dependence on a centralized facility. This is a brief insight on the private land development market for de-centralized wastewater treatment systems. It provides an overview of the market, including market challenges, drivers, restraints, case studies, and insights on price and competition. It concludes with strategic recommendations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Key Frost & Sullivan Insights
- Industry Challenges
- Key Market Drivers & Restraints
- Drivers Explained
- Restraints Explained
- Estimated Costs
- Tiered Competitive Landscape Overview
- Competitive Structure Overview
3. Case Studies
- Case Study 1 - Austin, US
- Case Study 2 - Filterboxx, US
- Case Study 3 - Couran Cove Island Resort, Australia
- Strategic Recommendations for North America
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4m96jp/is.