DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kllsm/the_south_africa) has announced the addition of the "The South Africa 2015 Wealth Report" report to their offering.
South Africa is the largest HNWI market in Africa. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in the South Africa, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Demographics including age, city, suburb, racial, religious and sector breakdowns of local HNWIs.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector, including major players by AuM.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 10 asset classes.
- Details on HNWI offshore funds and where they are held.
- Detailed review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across four wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2014.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- South Africa has the highest number of HNWIs in Africa. At the end of 2014, there were approximately 46,800 HNWIs living in the country, with a combined wealth of US$184 billion. This equates to roughly 31% of South Africa's total individual wealth.
- South African HNWI volumes increased by 9% over the review period.
- Growth was negatively influenced by a significant depreciation of the Rand against the US dollar during the period.
- Over the three year forecast period, the number of South African HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19%, to reach approximately 55,500 by 2017. Growth is constrained by the current electricity crisis, increasing trade union involvement and a rising level of government regulation.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from HNWI Database
5 Asset Allocation
6 The Wealth Management Sector in South Africa
7 Luxury Sector
8 Case studies
- ABSA Wealth (Barclays)
- Credit Suisse
- Credo Group
- Fairbairn (owned by Nedbank)
- Kleinwort Benson
- Momentum Group
- Old Mutual Wealth
- PSG Konsult
- Sable Wealth Management
- Standard Bank Pvt Clients
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kllsm/the_south_africa