DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/865h7s/opportunities_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in the European Industrial Gearboxes and Gear Motors External Services Market " report to their offering.
This research service analyses the structure of the European industrial services market for gearboxes and gear motors used in process industries. The study examines the share of different types of after-market services such as maintenance, repair, and inspection, in different end-user industries and the emerging technology trends and end-user preferences.
Revenue forecasts for different geographic regions, different end-user segments, and different service types have been provided till the year 2018. The study also analyses the impact of Industries 4.0 concept. Market drivers and restraints and their impact over the short, medium, and long term have been discussed.
- From 2013 to 2018, aftermarket services for gearboxes and gear motors are expected to generate constant revenue for end users in the process industry.
- The gearboxes and gear motors external services market is highly fragmented into segments such as spare parts, repair, and emergency services. It is dominated by third-party service providers that specialise in the provision of emergency on-site repair services.
- In oil and gas, mining, and off-shore wind farms, provision of on-site services that include maintenance and repair is challenging for service providers in terms of logistics and distribution of services. Companies that specialise in just 1 or 2 of these end-user industries have a higher probability of success.
- As condition monitoring of gearboxes becomes widely adopted during the forecast period, manufacturer revenue from periodic maintenance services is likely to reduce.
- Gearbox manufacturers will shift their focus towards condition monitoring while periodic maintenance is expected to be extensively provided by pure-play service companies.
- During the medium and long terms, installation of networked gearboxes will become a revenue stream for manufacturers and procurement companies, especially those involved in the wind power sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope and Definition
3. Gearboxes and Gear Motors External Services Market-Drivers and Restraints
4. Implications of Industrie 4.0
5. Gearboxes and Gear Motors External Services Market-Revenue Forecasts
6. Gearboxes and Gear Motors External Services Market-Trends and Outlook
7. Gearboxes and Gear Motors External Services Market-Competitive Scenario
8. The Last Word
- SEW Eurodrive
- Siemens AG
- SKF International
- David Brown Gear Systems Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/865h7s/opportunities_in