DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpq4tq/canada) has announced the addition of the "Canada Cardiovascular Surgery Market Analysis - Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast Through 2007 - 2020" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the cardiovascular surgery in Canada through 2020.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Beating Heart Surgery Systems (BHS)
- Cardiac Ablation Devices
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment
- Perfusion Disposables
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2007 to 2020.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2020.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2007 to 2020).
- Recent Events and Developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Charts
3. Scope of the Report
4. Canadian Market for Cardiovascular Surgery, 2007-2020
4.1 Cardiovascular Surgery, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2007-2020
4.2 Cardiovascular Surgery, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2007-2020
4.3 Cardiovascular Surgery, Average Price ($), 2007-2020
4.4 Cardiovascular Surgery, Company Shares (%), 2014
5. Recent Events and Developments
- AtriCure, Inc.
- MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Sorin Group
- Terumo Medical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpq4tq/canada