DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvpkdm/india_nuclear) has announced the addition of the "India Nuclear Imaging Market, 2007 - 2020" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the Nuclear Imaging in India through 2020.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Gamma Camera
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2007 to 2020.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2020.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2007 to 2020).
- Recent Events and Developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Charts
3. Scope of the Report
4. Indian Market for Nuclear Imaging, 2007-2020
4.1 Nuclear Imaging, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2007-2020
4.2 Nuclear Imaging, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2007-2020
4.3 Nuclear Imaging, Average Price ($), 2007-2020
4.4 Nuclear Imaging, Company Shares (%), 2014
5. Recent Events and Developments
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Philips Medical Systems
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvpkdm/india_nuclear