DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5s6ml/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Battery Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The global automotive battery market is forecast to surpass USD 42.6 billion by 2019
In value terms, the passenger car battery market is the most dominant automotive battery segment, followed by commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, three-wheeler and OTR battery segments. Due to large fleet size and increasing penetration of passenger cars, predominantly in developing countries, the passenger car battery market is expected to continue its dominance in the global automotive battery market during the forecast period as well.
Asia-Pacific is the most dominant region for the global automotive battery market. This market dominance can be attributed to the region's huge and expanding two-wheeler and passenger car fleet, especially in China, Japan and India.
Global Automotive Battery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses following aspects related the global automotive battery market:
- Expanding Automotive Market
- Increasing Penetration of Electric Vehicles
- New Technological Developments
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
- After Sales and Warranty Support
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Market Segmentation and Product Categorization
4. Global Automotive Battery Market Outlook
5. Global Passenger Car Battery Market Outlook
6. Global Commercial Vehicle Battery Market Outlook
7. Global Two-Wheeler Battery Market Outlook
8. Global Three-Wheeler Battery Market Outlook
9. Global OTR Vehicle Battery Market Outlook
10. Europe Automobile Battery Market Outlook
11. North America Automobile Battery Market Outlook
12. South America Automobile Battery Market Outlook
13. Asia-Pacific Automobile Battery Market Outlook
14. Middle East/ Africa Automobile Battery Market Outlook
15. Pricing Analysis
16. Raw Material Analysis
17. Market Dynamics
18. Market Trends & Developments
19. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
20. Competitive Landscape
21. Strategic Recommendations
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- Exide Technologies
- East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Camel Group Co., Ltd.
- Fengfan Co., Ltd.
- FIAMM Group
- EnerSys, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- MK Battery International Limited
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
- Su-Kam Power System Limited
- Hitachi Limited
- Huawei Corporation
- Chaowei Power Holding Limited
- Luminous Power Technologies (P) Limited
- Zhejiang Haijiu Battery Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Sacred Sun Power Sources Co., Ltd.
- Okaya Power Ltd.
- SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5s6ml/global_automotive