DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f88b63/bulgaria) has announced the addition of the "Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation" report to their offering.
'Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation,' a new Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Bulgaria's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Bulgarian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- In 2014, Bulgaria was among the smallest markets in Central and Eastern Europe, with estimated revenue of US$1.5bn, a 1.7% increase on the previous year. Continued political uncertainty combined with the slow growth in the euro zone will constrain economic activity in Bulgaria. Still, the country's telecom market growth through 2019 will be stronger than the region's average, driven by the expansion of FTTH/B and LTE network availability.
- The top two operators, Vivacom and Mobiltel, active in both fixed and mobile segments, accounted for 57% of overall service revenue in 2014. Competitive pressures combined with the country's difficult economic environment motivated operators to focus on bundling and convergence of fixed and mobile operations as a way to retain consumers and drive revenue growth.
- We expect Telenor Bulgaria to emerge as the new mobile market leader as early as 2015, thanks to its aggressive marketing campaigns and incentives. There will be further consolidation in the fixed broadband market in Bulgaria as the market is highly fragmented with more than 600 registered ISPs. The market structure will likely be different within the next few years as Mobiltel and Telenor Bulgaria look to strengthen their positions as integrated players to compete with multiplay offerings.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
3. Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
4. Identifying opportunities
- Overall market opportunities
- Telenor Bulgaria
- MAX Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f88b63/bulgaria