DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j77bdg/global_and_china) has announced the addition of the "Global and China OBD Telematics Industry Report, 2014-2015" report to their offering.
OBD (on-board diagnostic system) is an electronics self diagnostic system, typically used in automotive applications. It can monitor whether the automobile exhaust exceeds the standard or the system is normal at any time from the running state of the engine, and according to the fault code, maintenance personnel can quickly and accurately determine the nature and location of a fault. The information is stored in the ECU in the form of fault code, and ECU ensures the fault information access and processing through standard data interface.
OBD telematics is mainly composed of three parts: OBD terminal (hardware and plug-in OBD interface), software (mobile phone APP) and cloud platform.
Along with the development of intelligent automobile hardware and mobile internet, the car becomes the next fast-growing mobile terminal and telematics market also ushers in rapid development. At present, the enterprises are aggressively engaged in telematics market layout and seizing the entrance to telematics, then OBD-based telematic solutions become an important entrance.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of OBD
2. Global Telematics Market
3. Global OBD Telematics Market
4. China OBD Telematics Market
5. Global OBD Telematics Leaders
6. Chinese OBD Telematics Leaders
- ATrack Technology Inc
- Automatic Labs
- Beijing Carsmart Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Wiselink Software Co., Ltd
- Beijing YESWAY Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Danlaw Inc
- Guangzhou Comit Technology Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Nanyi Digital DNA Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- LAUNCH Tech Company Limited
- PATEO Corporation
- Rainbow Wireless (Beijing) New Technology Co., Ltd.
- Scope Technologies
- Sinocastel Co., Ltd
- VGO Interaction Technology Ltd.
- Xirgo Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j77bdg/global_and_china