DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjmvrr/the_philippines) has announced the addition of the "The Philippines E-Commerce Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Rising Internet Proliferation and Effective Online Payment System" report to their offering.
The report titled The Philippines E-Commerce Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Rising Internet Proliferation and Effective Online Payment System provides a comprehensive analysis on the future prospects for E-Commerce industry in the Philippines.
The report covers various aspects such as market size of the Philippines E-Commerce Market in terms of value, market segmentation by B2B E-commerce and B2C E-commerce market. The B2C E-commerce market has been further segmented on the basis of Travel (covering online air ticketing and hotel booking and online cab bookings) and Non Travel E-commerce market (covering online retailing, online financial services and online digital downloads). The B2B E-Commerce market has been segmented on the basis of various enterprises grouped as small, medium and large enterprise. The enterprises have been categorized based on the size of the enterprise and the number of employees in the same.
The Philippines e-commerce market has a tremendous potential in terms of future growth because of a large number of people becoming adaptive towards online shopping trends with the help of rising internet and social media penetration rate in the country.
The Philippines E-Commerce Market has different channels through which it caters to different customer base and needs. The two different channels are Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B). The market is largely dominated by B2C channel which has a huge share in the market revenue when compared to B2B channel.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Philippines E-Commerce Industry Introduction
2. The Philippines E-Commerce Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
3. The Philippines E- Commerce Market Segmentation
4. The Philippines B2B E-Commerce Market
5. The Philippines B2C E-Commerce Market
6. The Philippines Online Travel Market
7. The Philippines Online Non-Travel Market
8. The Philippines Online Retail Market
9. The Philippines Online Financial Services Market
10. The Philippines Online Digital Downloads Market
11. The Philippines Online Advertising and Classifieds Market
12. The Philippines Online Payment Gateways Market
13. The Philippines E- Commerce Industry Trends and Developments
14. Government Regulations in the Philippines E-Commerce Industry
15. Strategic Partnerships in the Philippines E-Commerce Industry
16. The Philippines E-Commerce Market Future Prospects and Opportunities
17. The Philippines E- Commerce Market: Macro Economic Indicators
- Air Asia Philippines
- Cebu Pacific Air
- E-Bay Philippines
- Philippine Airlines
- Smart Money
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjmvrr/the_philippines