DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nthrvr/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Ferro-Alloy Directory 2015" directory to their offering.
This new directory reflects the influx of new players into the industry - on both the producing and trading side. These new players have been attracted by increased steel production and high Ferro- alloy prices, especially in the emerging markets, such as in China and India, where the Ferro-alloys industry is fragmented and contains hundreds of small producers.
Why waste valuable time searching the internet for these new contacts when we've done the hard work for you? Simply order this directory today and save yourself time and money.
The Asia Pacific Ferro-Alloy Directory contains details of the Asia's producers and traders of Ferro-alloys and ores and concentrates:
Wherever you sit in the Ferro-alloys supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool. If you're a producer, trader, or consumer; or if you're involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing
This new directory includes details on all the key contacts in the Asia Pacific Ferro- Alloys marketplace:
- Producers - find out where you fit within the industry and discover new opportunities to expand your business
- Traders - source new suppliers instantly, by product;
- If you are in the service sector supplying the metals industry - in shipping,
- Warehousing, assaying or plant manufacturing, this is the definitive source of potential new clients for your goods and services
- If you're a steel mill or other end-user - discover who the best Ferro-alloy suppliers are and make sound purchasing decisions.
This essential guide to the Asia Pacific Ferro-Alloys industry contains full contact details for companies and personnel in the industry, including:
- Company name & address
- Telephone, fax
- Email and web addresses,
- Personnel names and job titles, with direct telephone and fax numbers,
- Products & services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nthrvr/asia_pacific