DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z54fp2/emerging_ivd_and) has announced the addition of the "Emerging IVD and Molecular Market Assessment in Brazil" report to their offering.
Qualitative and quantitative assessment to provide accurate and detailed information for the Emerging IVD market from end users and KOL including:
- An overview of the Infectious Disease Diagnostics laboratory market along with associated Microbiology, Immunoassay and Hematology methods.
- In-depth information on test volumes, platforms and reagents for 32 tests
Emerging markets are large and fragmented. Molecular testing is not frequently found so a systematic screening would not be effective. We have run the following research approach:
Step 1: High Level Market Understanding
Collection of market parameters relevant to the molecular IVD market based on secondary research including official programs, national and international documents and statistics.
Step 2: Qualitative In Depth Interviews with KOL and Molecular Labs
In depth interviews per country with key opinion leaders and high level professionals with insight in the present status of molecular diagnostics as well as information about future decisions & development e.g. large hospitals or private labs running molecular tests.
Step 3: Market data by test type. Quantitative Interviews with molecular Labs
Data was collected focusing on the following topics for 32 Infectious Disease tests (Adenovirus, CMV, Dengue, Enterovirus, EBV VL, HBV resistance, HBV VL, HCV genotyping, HCV qual., HCV VL, HIV genotyping, HIV qual., HIV VL, HPV qual., HPV genotyping, HSV 1 & 2, Influenza AB, Norovirus, RSV, VZV, cDiff, CT, CT/NG GAS, GBS, MRSA, MTB, NG, VRE, Chagas / Trypanosomiasis, Leishmaniasis, Malaria.
- Test performance: test volumes per technologies used (molecular & microbiology)
- Type of instruments & reagents used with manufacturer and model names
- Specimen types for HSV, MRSA, CT/NG tests
- Future trends per test
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size per country, test and lab segment
- Market shares differentiated by instruments (amplification, hybridization, detection) and reagents.
- Country overview providing background information about labs, legal aspects and changes
- Roche Diagnostics
- Life Technologies
- Analytik Jena
- Thermo Scientific
- Hologic Hain Liefscience
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z54fp2/emerging_ivd_and