DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7j8kb/non_alcoholic) has announced the addition of the "Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD).
It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Galmed International Ltd.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- TCM Biotech International Corp
- Phenex Pharmaceuticals AG
- PharmaKing Co., Ltd.
- Genextra S.p.a.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Barij essence Company
- Antipodean Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7j8kb/non_alcoholic