WOBURN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kaspersky Lab North America today announced significant enhancements to its reseller Partner Program, increasing its investment and commitment to its U.S. and Canadian reseller partners. The enhanced program offers not only increased opportunities for profit and growth, but a world-class ecosystem of tools, incentives and support to help partners stand out in today’s competitive security industry.
It’s no secret that the IT security landscape currently faces significant challenges: sophisticated attacks and complex cyberespionage campaigns targeting corporations are becoming all too frequent. In response to the changing threat landscape, resellers must provide their customers with a security solution that is easy to implement and manage but doesn’t compromise on quality and efficacy. At the same time, they must invest in a Partner Program that promises profitability and a deep commitment from the security solution vendor. A partnership with Kaspersky Lab delivers superior margins, rewards and support with market- leading security solutions that will attract, retain and protect customers.
The newly enhanced program is a direct result of feedback received from partners and is designed with their needs in mind. The framework of the program will be based on a tiered structure and consists of Registered, Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers. The key program advantages include:
- 100% Partner Focus: All Kaspersky Lab business products are sold through partners. That means the entire program was developed specifically to respond to their needs. Kaspersky Lab continues to build on this focus by launching the Partner Demand Center as part of the new program where partners will have access content and ready-to-go marketing campaigns that can easily be co-branded and executed to drive leads directly back to them.
- Exceptional Profit & Growth: Kaspersky Lab continues to invest heavily in partners through lucrative deal registration and incentive programs, helping them to surpass their sales goals with MDF, leads and joint business planning. Under the new program, partners have the ability to achieve up to 50 percent margins and will be rewarded with additional incentives beyond that, including the addition of a new Partner Loyalty Program that rewards the owners of VAR and MSP partners for all sales on an ongoing basis.
- Comprehensive Partner Team: Partners will continuously benefit from expert assistance from a highly responsive and comprehensive team of channel account managers, sales engineers and Kaspersky Lab expert marketing professionals. Additionally, a new feature of the program allows Platinum Partners to receive joint business planning on a quarterly basis; Gold Partners on an annual basis. Joint business planning further enables partners to drive even more sales.
- Award-Winning Products: In January 2015 for the fourth consecutive year, Gartner named Kaspersky Lab a “Leader” in the Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Solutions. Kaspersky Lab gives customers the power to protect what matters most to them. More than 270,000 organizations and 400 million users around the world trust Kaspersky Lab’s top-rated security solutions.
In 2015 Kaspersky Lab North America will celebrate its tenth year of business operations. Since its inception, the Company has remained dedicated to a 100 percent channel strategy, building its B2B partner ecosystem from five partners in 2005 to 3,500 partners throughout North America today with over 500 new partners joining in the last year. In 2014, deal registrations were up nearly 16 percent year over year (YoY) and VAR recruitment numbers were up by 40 percent YoY with new VAR partner and LAR sales rep recruits contributing nearly 10 percent of B2B sales in 2014.
This program is the new standard so partners can be confident in their investment with Kaspersky Lab. Partners should contact their Kaspersky Lab channel account manager or visit the Partner Portal for more program details.
John Murdock, Vice President, Channel Sales
Kaspersky Lab North America
“The enhancements we’ve made to the partner program are a direct result of our commitment to listening to what our partners say is most important to them and delivering on those needs. Our message to partners is simple and unwavering: invest in a partnership with us and we will deliver value that is second to none, ultimately growing our businesses together. World class malware protection combined with ease of doing business and a top tier program – these are factors that will drive sales and make for a profitable partnership.”
Jon Whitlock, Senior Director, Channel Marketing
Kaspersky Lab North America
“Kaspersky Lab’s Partner Program was truly created with our partners’ profitability and success top of mind, and the new enhancements are a testament to that commitment. Under the new program, Kaspersky Lab partners will be even more successful and reap even more benefits: from tools to help them close deals, incentives for driving sales and support for overcoming potential challenges, we truly offer a program that is best in class.”
Todd O'Bert, President and CEO
“Kaspersky Lab is a great company to partner with and it is easy to see when working with their people. Their Channel Program is World Class and we’re excited about the program enhancements they’ve made.”
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users*. Throughout its more than 17-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security and provides effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs and consumers. Kaspersky Lab, with its holding company registered in the United Kingdom, currently operates in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 400 million users worldwide. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
| Information about Viruses, Hackers and Spam
Follow @Securelist on Twitter
* The company was rated fourth in the IDC rating Worldwide Endpoint Security Revenue by Vendor, 2013. The rating was published in the IDC report "Worldwide Endpoint Security 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Vendor Shares (IDC #250210, August 2014). The report ranked software vendors according to earnings from sales of endpoint security solutions in 2013.