DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kr7hh/consumer_and) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Consumer and Market Insights: Meat Market in France" to their offering.
Consumer and Market Insights: Meat Market in France identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics readers are able to identify key opportunities and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the French market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Meat as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for France supplemented with category brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market and how it will evolve over the next five years
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Meat consumption volumes with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data and analysis of how the needs of customers will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and France-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Key Topics Covered:
- Market overview
- Retailer and packaging
- Demographic cohort consumption patterns
- Consumer trend analysis
- Innovation examples
- Bigard Group
- Bons Morceaux
- Charal S.A.S.
- Dan Turk Farms and Services Pvt Ltd (DTFS)
- Fleury Michon
- Hormel Foods
- Isla Delice
- Jack Link's
- Le Gaulois
- Luissier Bordeau Chesnel
- Madrange S.A.
- Nestle S.A.
- Prime Meats
- The LDC Group
- William Saurin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kr7hh/consumer_an