DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2gl9c/hemophilia_a) has announced the addition of the "Hemophilia A Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" report to their offering.
Hemophilia A Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 provides data on the Hemophilia A clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Hemophilia A. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Hemophilia A.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Novo A/S
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Octapharma AG
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Grifols, S.A.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Bio Products Laboratory Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2gl9c/hemophilia_a