DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxsvpg/kidney_transplant) has announced the addition of the "Kidney Transplant Market, Numbers & Forecast for United States, Mexico & Canada" report to their offering.
The improvement in technology, surgical techniques and immunosuppressive drugs, Kidney transplantation has became the preferred treatment for chronic kidney disease for many people. A transplant may offer the best chance of returning to a more normal life. Kidney transplantation has increasingly become a pivotal intervention for thousands of patients suffering from fatal end stage kidney disease (ESRD).
North America is one of the biggest kidney transplant market in the world. The overall number of Kidney Transplant done in North America (United States, Mexico and Canada) was more than 20 Thousand in 2014. United States is the leader in kidney transplant market in North America. Canada has the least number of kidney transplant done in comparison to United States and Mexico. Despite its high medical cost today United States Kidney Transplant Market is a Billion US$ industry.
This study titled Kidney Transplant Market, Numbers & Forecast for United States, Mexico & Canada explores a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high growth Kidney Transplant Market. The report entails major kidney transplant (Immunosuppressant) drug sales analysis. This report also covers drivers and challenges of North America (United States, Mexico and Canada) market.
All the 6 Kidney Transplant Immunosuppressant drugs studied in the report are as follows
1) CellCept (MycophenolateMofetil)
2) Prograf (Tacrolimus)
3) Rapamune (Sirolimus)
4) Myfortic (Mycophenolic Acid)
5) Neoral / Sandimmune (Cyclosporine)
6) Zortress / Certican (Everolimus)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. North America (United States, Mexico & Canada) - Number of Kidney Transplant & Forecast
3. North America (United States, Mexico & Canada) - Kidney Transplant Market & Forecast
4. North America (United States, Mexico & Canada) - Number of Kidney Transplant, Market & Drugs Market Share & Forecast
5. United States
8. Kidney Transplantation (Immunosuppressant) Drug Sales Analysis
9. Growth Drivers in the Kidney Transplant Market
10. Challenges in the Kidney Transplant Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxsvpg/kidney_transplant