DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvqrd7/future_of_the_us) has announced the addition of the "Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The US defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the US defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
Porter's Five Force analysis of the US defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the US defense industry.
It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
This report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the historic period, the US defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -4.98%, decreasing from US$687 billion in 2011 to US$560 billion in 2015
- The US military expenditure, valued at US$560 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$597 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 0.51% over the forecast period
- The US military expenditure will be driven by the efforts to retain its military supremacy and initiatives to replace the aged and worn-out weapons that have been used in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C4ISR-Land Based, Networking, IT Software, C4ISR-Airborne, Cyber Security
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- General Dynamics
- General Electric Aviation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L-3 Communications Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Science Application International Corp. (SAIC)
- Sikorsky Aircraft
- Textron Marine and Land Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvqrd7/future_of_the_us