DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/448wgz/enzymelinked) has announced the addition of the "Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments:
- ELISA Development Sets and Antibody Pairs
- ELISA Kits
The report profiles 123 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- American Laboratory Products Company (ALPCO)
- BD Biosciences
- BioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- EMD Millipore, Corp.
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
- R&D Systems, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Life Technologies Corporation
- ZEUS Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW ELISA
2. IMMUNOCHEMISTRY AN INTRODUCTION
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 123 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 126)
- The United States (76)
- Canada (4)
- Japan (2)
- Europe (35)
- France (1)
- Germany (11)
- The United Kingdom (8)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (14)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (9)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/448wgz/enzymelinked