DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsm6fg/evolutionary) has announced the addition of the "Evolutionary Dynamics of the Regional Airline Market" report to their offering.
The regional jet market segment has been subject to significant changes over the past few years. As fuel prices spiked, the economics of flying 50-seaters has been turned upside down.
Airlines in the United States, the largest regional jet market, started to park 50-seaters. These have been replaced to some extent by larger 75-seater regional jets and by larger turboprops.
This report discusses the bifurcation of the market between US airlines and international airlines and how fleet selection for these two markets will be quite different as the industry moves to larger aircraft.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Evolutionary dynamics of the regional aircraft market
2. Where we've been and where we're headed
3. The on-going evolution of regional aircraft
4. Economic comparison of regional aircraft
5. What this means for manufacturers, regional airlines, and consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsm6fg/evolutionary