SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nlyte Software, the world’s leading software company developing solutions for automating the management of data center infrastructure, solidified its leadership in the global data center infrastructure management (DCIM) market during the past year, saving its customers over $1 billion of capital and operations costs, growing its installed base and expanding channel partnerships around the world.
“Data center operators are realizing that the simple addition of more equipment isn’t sufficient to address their strategic growth and the greater demand for IT services,” said Doug Sabella, president and CEO of Nlyte Software. “They need to work smarter, driving greater efficiency and cost savings through optimization of their existing resources. The measurable benefits of using our DCIM solution have resulted in Nlyte being recognized for its market leadership and greater adoption of our tools in data centers of all sizes around the world.”
In September 2014, Nlyte was recognized by Gartner as a leader in the first-ever Magic Quadrant for Data Center Infrastructure Management Tools report. Later in the year, the company’s solution received the highest scores in Gartner’s “Critical Capabilities for Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Report” for large enterprise, managed service provider and mid-sized enterprise categories. And to help better educate the market, Nlyte kicked off 2015 by releasing the “DCIM for Dummies” reference book. Underscoring this market leadership, Nlyte’s solutions continued to gain wider adoption with financial, Internet, healthcare, technology and government organizations. Highlights of the past year include:
- Helping customers realize over $1 billion in deferred data center costs by optimizing existing data center resources with Nlyte
- Eliminating almost $1 billion in operational/remedial costs annually with Nlyte’s change management capabilities
- Growing market share to account for a full 25 percent of the worldwide installed base enterprise DCIM solutions, according to Gartner market sizing
- Expanding production customer deployments to 35 countries spanning five continents, with more than 5 million devices spread across more than 5 million square feet, and with 250,000 racks and 500 megawatts managed
- The largest single deployment of any DCIM solution in the market – totaling more than 35,000 racks
- Doubling year-over-year license growth
- Accomplishing a year-over-year customer retention rate of 98 percent, and
- Adding 17 new channel partners in nine countries
The company also has expanded its product line, introducing:
- Highly supportable web-based integration frameworks for Configuration Items (CI) and Workflow that enable off-the-shelf connections to configuration management databases and service desk systems from HP, ServiceNow and BMC
- Nlyte Hyperscale Edition, which is certified for managing up to 150,000 racks, 3 million devices and 30,000 changes per month in large and/or complex data centers, and
- Enhancements, including a DCIM SaaS offering that includes virtualization; and the industry’s first intelligent layout solution, Smart Blueprints™
About Nlyte Software
Nlyte Software is the world’s leading software company focused on planning, managing and optimizing data centers. Nlyte Software enables enterprises to extend IT management software to include the physical layer with the logical and virtual layers of the data center, maximizing the financial benefits from the optimized utilization of assets, space and power. Nlyte’s proven platform is used in the data centers of some of the largest and most valued companies in the world. For more information, please visit www.nlyte.com or follow @nlyte on Twitter.
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.