DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwppjf/posttraumatic) has announced the addition of the "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Azevan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Humanetics Corporation
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- NeuroNascent, Inc.
- Omeros Corporation
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Polleo Pharma Limited
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Drug for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Drugs to Inhibit FAAH for CNS Disorders
- Small Molecule to Target GPR151 for CNS Diseases
- Small Molecule to Target GPR83 for CNS and Immunological Disorders
- Small Molecules for BED and PTSD
- Small Molecules for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Small Molecules to Activate TrkB Receptor for Central Nervous System, Metabolic Disorders and ENT Disorders
- Small Molecules to Antagonize TLR-4 for CNS Disorders
- Small Molecules to Inhibit mGluR7 For Central Nervous System Disorders
- Vaccine for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwppjf/posttraumatic