DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrc64s/chemotherapy) has announced the addition of the "Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Bio-Ker s.r.l
- Biogenomics Limited
- Bolder Biotechnology, Inc.
- Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
- Coherus BioSciences, Inc.
- Dong-A Socio Group
- Generon (Shanghai) Corporation Ltd.
- Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd.
- Io Therapeutics, Inc.
- Mycenax Biotech Inc.
- Myelo Therapeutics GmbH
- Octapharma AG
- PharmaEssentia Corporation
- Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Richter Gedeon Nyrt.
- Sandoz Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- UAB Profarma
- USV Limited
- Welichem Biotech Inc.
- XBiotech USA, Inc.
- Cell Therapy for Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia
- filgrastim (recombinant)
- Recombinant Protein for Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrc64s/chemotherapy