DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6lw9b/acute_renal) has announced the addition of the "Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- ACROVIS biostructures GmbH
- Adrenomed AG
- Am-Pharma B.V.
- Angion Biomedica Corp.
- Bolder Biotechnology, Inc.
- Cellmid Limited
- DiaMedica Inc.
- Digna Biotech, S.L.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- G1 Therapeutics, Inc.
- Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
- Kringle Pharma, Inc.
- NephroGenex, Inc.
- Noorik Biopharmaceuticals AG
- Nyken BV
- Opsona Therapeutics Ltd.
- Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- STATegics, Inc.
- Thrasos, Inc.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Cell Therapy to Activate Wnt7b for Kidney Injury
- Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride
- Recombinant Human Alkaline Phosphatase
- Small Molecule to Activate Heat Shock Protein 70 (Hsp70) for Delayed Graft Function
- Small Molecule to Inhibit CDK4 and CDK6 for Acute Kidney Injury and Breast Cancer
- Small Molecule to Inhibit HDAC for Acute Kidney Injury
- Small Molecules for Acute Renal Failure
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6lw9b/acute_renal