DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n9fmc/global_medical) has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019" report to their offering.
In today's global market, it's more important than ever to understand the dynamics of STM publishing.
This report provides an overview and financial outlook for the global medical publishing market based on specific research and analysis of the leading competitors' performance through 2014 with projections through 2019. Simba has used the information it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for 2014. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market for professional publishing.
The overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online content, abstracting and indexing, and other activities.
Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Exclusive analysis of market size and structure, Perspective on which medical publishing products and services customers want most, Revenue and market share rankings of 15 leading global publishers, Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World, Simba's exclusive market projections to 2019 by publishing activity and more
- Whether your focus is books, journals, online content or newsletters, you can trust Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019 to provide the inside intelligence you need to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, and size up the competition in the dynamic markets for STM content worldwide. Examples of some of the trends covered include:
- The demand for full-text resources, The transition of e-publishing Library cost pressures, The outlook for pharmaceutical advertising, Impact of new Information Technology initiatives in health care, Emerging markets in China, Brazil, South Korea and India, Disruption to traditional business models, Mobile device adoption and social media in health fields
- Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the medical publishing industry.
- Simba's Professional Publishing market figures are global in scope. It's a global market. If you're competing in one or all of these segments, the competition does not conform to lines on a map. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
- Simba has a knowledge base from 20 years worth of perspective on these markets. This is not a static industry. It's one that's affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba's experienced analysts and daily on the ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n9fmc/global_medical