DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncrfnz/higher_education) has announced the addition of the "Higher Education in GCC to 2019 - Market Size and Intelligence Report" report to their offering.
The report Higher Education in GCC to 2019 - Market Size and Intelligence Report' is a comprehensive market research report on the tertiary or higher education sector in the GCC countries. GCC, or Gulf Cooperation Council, is a political and economic union of six Arab countries, namely Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The report discusses the present as well as the forecasted market size of the higher education sector in these countries. It further talks about the trends that are taking place in the sector, as well as the key drivers, which will lead to the sector's growth.
The reports covers a five-forces analysis of the higher education in GCC region, followed by a comprehensive analysis of Political, Economic, Social and Technological scenario of all the six GCC countries, in conjunction with the higher education sector. The report further discusses the profile of key players in education space.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Higher Education System in GCC Countries
2. Current Size of Higher Education in GCC Countries
3. Forecasted Size of Higher Education in GCC Countries
4. Key Drivers to Growth of Higher Education in GCC
5. Key Trends in Higher Education in GCC
6. 5 Forces Analysis for Higher Education in GCC
7. PEST Analysis of GCC Countries
8. Major Educational Players in GCC Region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncrfnz/higher_education