DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mz67kj/customer) has announced the addition of the "Customer Experience Management: A Multi-Vendor Solution is Required to Address all CEM Needs" report to their offering.
Communications service providers (CSPs) that are serious about improving customer experience must use systems that measure customer feedback to enable them to relate this back to internal operational systems. This enables them to optimise their operations and improve customer experience. The scope of customer experience management (CEM) is extensive, therefore KPIs from many BSS and OSS systems are required as well as other data.
This report examines the issue of whether customer experience management (CEM) systems can be provided by a single vendor. It considers which systems communications service providers (CSPs) need to address their CEM needs, and examines how different vendor solutions fit within the CEM landscape. The report also defines a classification of different parts of a CEM solution to ensure that each vendor solution can provide all aspects of a CEM solution. This enables vendors and purchasers to establish if a solution provides all functions of a CEM system. The report relies on a series of interactions with vendors and CSPs that have been active in supplying or implementing CEM solutions.
This Strategy Report:
- Considers which systems CSPs need to address their CEM needs, examines customer experience management systems (CEMS) and considers whether they can be provided by a single vendor
- Assesses the CEMS market
- Provides vendor profiles of key players in the CEMS market
- Provides a definition and framework for assessing solutions.
- Customer feedback systems
- Customer touch point systems
- Support systems
- Network infrastructure data systems
- Analytics systems
- Customer experience management systems (CEMS)
Key Questions Answered In This Report
- What CEM solutions are available in the market?
- How do these solutions cover different aspects of CEM?
- Who are the major vendors in the market and which functional areas do they cover?
- Accanto Systems
- Huawei Technologies
- NICE Systems
- ResponseTek Networks
- Satmetrix Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mz67kj/customer