DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/db2dkh/small_cells_as_a) has announced the addition of the "Small Cells as a Service: An Assessment of the Business Case" report to their offering.
Operators are examining the business case for deploying small cells in various locations, such as outdoor and indoor public spaces as well as residential properties. Such deployments could lend themselves to outsourcing-based small-cells-as-a-service models and this report assesses the viability of these approaches.
This Strategy Report:
- Analyses the small-cells-as-a-service (SCaaS) market and the strategies used by different players that are active in this segment
- Provides recommendations for mobile operators that are considering using a SCaaS provider and for companies that are looking to launch SCaaS.
Key Questions Answered In This Report
- What is the outlook for the SCaaS market worldwide and what are the key market segments for this service?
- In which segments are SCaaS models likely to have most impact?
- What are the key potential cost savings for operators when using SCaaS offerings?
- Which kinds of players are best placed to benefit from developing SCaaS offerings?
- Indoor small cells including enterprise and public venues, such as stadiums
- Outdoor small cells including dense urban and rural areas
- Residential small cells
- ClearSky Technologies
- Cloudberry Mobile
- Virgin Media
Who Needs To Read This Report
- Operator executives working in network planning.
- Executives responsible for developing new business lines in fixed-line operators, equipment vendors, owners of inventory that could be used for small cells and other companies interested in developing SCaaS offers. The report evaluates the potential for companies to generate new revenue sources from the SCaaS market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/db2dkh/small_cells_as_a